EarthBox has been the pioneer in container gardening systems developed by commercial farmers. With Earthbox you got higher yields, gardening that is simple and friendly to your environment and minimum maintenance too. At EarthBox you can shop by the following categories:
Seeds & Plants
EarthBox has been the pioneer in container gardening systems since 1994. Their EarthBox gardening systems has been a revolutionary product that stands out from the crowd. This means that you can rest assured that you are purchasing the one and only EarthBox gardening system when you buy their patented gardening system through their online store at www.earthbox.com or from their authorized dealers.
EarthBox Education develops and sells Pre-K-12th Grade sustainable container garden systems and guides to establish EarthBox Instructional School Gardens too. For more info click here.
Meet the talented EarthBox staff: Frank DiPaolo (General Manager), Mark Tokash (Operations Manager), Ashley Helman (Customer Service Manager), Patricia Malrooney (Customer Advocate), Kathy Sponenberg (Sales & Marketing Manager & Horticulturist. Click here for more staff member.
If you have questions or inquiries you can contact them at: EarthBox, Inc., 1350 Von Storch Avenue, Scranton, PA 18509, USA. You can call by phone: (800) 821-8838 or Fax: (570) 504-0985. You can email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Order 24/7 at 888-917-3908.
These are what customers say about EarthBox:
"Do you want home grown produce but you have a small yard or don't want the hassle of dealing with tilling and composition. Or maybe you live in a condo/apartment or rent and you just can't dig up the yard. Well if you said yes to any of these, you definitely want to get some Earthboxes!" Lica N. Orange, Country CA
"One of the best tastes of summer is a juicy, farm-stand-fresh tomato. With a little effort and an Earthbox, you can have pounds of tomatoes-and other fruits and vegetables-growing in your own backyard, deck, patio, terrace, or even inside. The Earthbox System is container gardening at it's best: low maintenance and guesswork free. After setting up the box all you need is regular watering and 6-8 hours of daily sunlight. Earthboxes can be purchase through the web site www.earthbox.com . " Anne Checkal, Yahoo Voices
"I love my earthboxes and tell everyone about them! I have been using them for about 10+ years. Just was out planting them up for my spring garden this morning. I have 13 boxes that I have gotten over the years, all of them are in excellent shape. I came up short one cover so here I am on my computer looking for cover sources. So happy I have found this page!" Christine Ellsworthy, Facebook 4-15-2013
"Well my box came and my new order from burpee! I have to let the plants set for 48 hours and some seeds I order from Ebay. What a day for happy mail...Thanks earthbox." Alma Brand, Facebook 4-19-2013
" I have 6 earthboxes, love them!" Sheryl Moorhead Scouras, Facebook 4-21-2013
"Planted a heirloom tomato plants in my boxes yesterday! The beauty of an earthbox is that you can roll them back into the garage if the temps go below 50 degrees :-) " Judy Griffin, Facebook 4-26-2013
"I want to give a great shout out to EarthBox! I was going to place my order a few weeks ago and I happened to call customer service with a question. The person told me to wait until Earth Day to order and so I did. My boxes arrived on Saturday. They were packaged nicely and came so quick! Thanks for great service :)" Christina Kinsbury Roethle, Facebook 4-29-2013
"My EarthBox arrived today and it is a beautiful day for planting! Now I have some decisions to make...what to plant." Neil Jacob, Facebook 5-3-2013
"Is your website down? Trying to place an order, but keep getting an error message." Mark Kaczmarek, Facebook 5-16-2013
The overall summary of the tone of feedback of the customers to EarthBox is 98% Positive.
EarthBox offer one year 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. They stand behind the quality of their products, and your satisfaction is important to them. Simply return it within one year for a complete refund of your purchase price if for any reason you're not completely satisfied with how the EarthBox gardening system produces vegetables and flowers.
EarthBox is not BBB accredited, business started 07-17-1995. On the scale of A+ (Highest) to F (Lowest) BBB has given EarthBox a BBB Ratings System Overview of A+. Factors that raised the rating for EarthBox are: (a) The length of time business has been operating; (b) No complaints filed with BBB and; (c) BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
The site is popular. According to:
- This site is ranked #207,442 in the world according to the 3-month Alexa traffic rankings (as of May 25, 2013).
- This site has been online for more than 17 years.
- This site rank #41,270 in U.S
- There are 466 Sites Linking in
- It's Pageviews per user is 3.9 (1 Month)
- The site is frequently visited by females age range-55 to 64, college educated and browse this site from home.
- The site Top Search Queries are: earthbox (21.62%), earth box (12.17%), earthbox.com (2.64%), earthbox planting guide (1.97%), garden kit (1.65%), earth boxes (1.57%), earthbox tomatoes (1.30%).
Google Page Rank Checker
- According to Google Page Rank Checker the page rank value of EarthBox is 5 from 10 possible points (5/10).
- This site ranked 208,654 in the world (as of May 25, 2013).
- In the U.S it is relatively popular.
- This site has a good Pagerank (5/10).
- This site has 466 backlinks and good for seo website and a 38% seo score.
- It is safe according to: Google Safebrowsing, AVG Antivirus and Site Advisor.
- The Website worth: $10,698 USD
The popularity of EarthBox is on the average. They have pages on the following social media:
- Facebook.com with 32,235 Likes, and 1,240 talking about this (as of May 25, 2013).
- Twitter.com with 887 Followers, 337 Following and 1,052 Tweets (as of May 25, 2013).
- You Tube.com with 509 Subscribers, 244,268 Video Views, Date Joined: May 10, 2007, Country: United States.
- Google Plus with 2 people in their circles and 8 people have them in circles.
- Pinterest with 101 Followers, 33 Following, 433 Pins and 35 Boards. Among it's Board Titles are: EarthBox! (71 Followers, 26 Pins), EarthBox Photos (79 Followers, 47 Pins), Tips & Tricks (78 Followers, 16 Pins), EarthBox Container Gardening Systems (62 Followers, 27 Pins), EarthBox Junior Products (59 Followers, 12 Pins), EarthBox Ready-To-Grow-Kits (61 Followers, 17 Pins) and many more.
- EarthBox Forum -this is their blog and is often updated.
EarthBox, Inc. do not permit anyone under the age 13 to register with them. They use "cookies" to remind them of who you are and they take precautions to protect the security of your contact info that you share with them. Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. You order information is held secure by Geo Trust. They urge you to keep your password in a safe place and do not share it with anyone. Don't forget to log off your account and when you finished your visit, close your browser window. You can check their website using this tool: http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.earthbox.com . Click here for more info on security.
These are EarthBox top-level products:
The Original EarthBox
- Earthabox Container Gardening System (Green, Terracotta, White) - $32.95, As low as: $27.95
- EarthBox Ready-To-Grow-Kit (Green, Terracotta, White) - $54.95, As low as $49.50
- EarthBox Organic Ready-To-Grow-Kit (Green, Terracotta, White) - $59.95, As low as: $53.95
The EarthBox Junior
- EarthBox Junior Garden Kit - $24.95
- EarthBox Junior Readyy-To-Grow Kit - $32.95
- EarthBox Junior Organic Garden Kit - $26.95
- Staking System
- EarthBox Staking System - $32.95
- EarthBox Staking System Extension Kit - $19.95
- EarthBox Staking System Rim Clamp
- Portable Mosquito Repeller - $29.95
- Mosquito Beater - $16.95
- Mosquito Control Rings - $12.95
- Ultra Gold T-12 Bulbs - $44.95
Comparing the pricing at EarthBox for the said products against gardeners.com- EarthBox prices is generally lower for that particular product.
EarthBox is proud to offer UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping. Within 1 business day of receiving your request, a replacement will be issued free of charge. If you received a damged, broken or defective merchandise, just contact them. Please note that oversized items may incur an overweight surcharge and some items cannot be shipped to certain states or outside the continental U.S such as repellents or pesticides.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
- Continental 48 States, FedEx Ground (Shipping method), 7-10 business days (Arrival)
- Continental 48 States, Parcel Post (Shipping method), 5-10 business days (Arrival)
- AK, HI, and U.S. Territories, Parcel Post (Shipping method), 5-10 business days (Arrival)
Shipping and Handling Charges
Up to $30.00, FedEx Ground & Parcel Post S&H - $7.95, Parcel Shipping for HI, AK, and U.S Territories S&H - 14.95, FedEx 2Day Delivery S&H - $22.95, FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service S&H - $27.95
$30.01-$50.00, FedEx Ground & Parcel Post S&H - $9.95, Parcel Shipping for HI, AK, and U.S Territories S&H - $29.95, FedEx 2Day Delivery S&H - $29.95, FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service S&H - $45.95
$50.01-$70.00, FedEx Ground & Parcel Post S&H - $16.95, Parcel Shipping for HI, AK, and U.S Territories S&H - $46.95, FedEx 2Day Delivery S&H - $46.95, FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service S&H - $62.95
$70.01-$90.00, FedEx Ground & Parcel Post S&H - $18.95, Parcel Shipping for HI, AK, and U.S Territories S&H - $58.95, FedEx 2Day Delivery S&H - $58.95, FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service S&H - $74.95
$90.01 -$125.00, FedEx Ground & Parcel Post S&H - $19.95, Parcel Shipping for HI, AK, and U.S Territories S&H - $69.95, FedEx 2Day Delivery S&H - $69.95, FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service S&H - $89.95
For more info click here.
According to EarthBox Educational Ordering Policy: For Any organization that wishes to order products using credit from the education and community Gardens Department, a purchase order is required. To determine the correct costs you must first speak with an educational associate.
You must fill out a credit application and be approved by their company for any customer that wishes to be invoiced for product. The following customer will only be considred for credit: Education Distributors, Senior Centers, Community/Urban Roof-top, Gardening Organizations, Schools and Government Agencies.
They accept checks, major credit cards and money orders. Order number(s) must be included with remittance of payment. Before future orders can be processed and ship any customer on credit hold must remit full payment. Click here for more info on direct ordering.
For the returns of EarthBox brand product the following are required by EarthBox: (a) Last and first name of purchases; (b) Customer number (if available); (c) Zip Code; (d) Order/invoice number and or packing slip; (e) Specify or reason for return; (f) Products must be placed in an envelop, box or carton.
For the return of non-EarthBox brand products, email them first and tell them what it is you are trying to return and they will provide the proper return address. Please note of any returned package, the customer is advised to keep the tracking number. All related EarthBox brand parts are guaranteed to be effective and free from defects for up to one year from the original purchase date such as: (a) The EarthBox gardening system, (b) EarthBox Garden Stand, (c) EarthBox Staking System, (d) EarthBox Automatic Watering System (AWS) and others. The refund is applied to the product purchase price and not the handling and shipping. All EarthBox products must be returned to Scranton, PA facility and certain items require a restocking fee of 15%.
EarthBox currently have 2 methods of refunding: (a) Checks Refunds and (b) Credit Card Refunds. For refund checks to be issued it may take up to 4 weeks. The customer will be called or e-mailed once the check is ready to be mailed. It takes up to 2 business days for the transaction to appear on the customer's credit card. The last four digits of the card number and the card type must be verified by the customer. Click here for more info on returns and refunds.
Best Available EarthBox Coupon: